Contractors and IR35
Please contact us if you would like a free consultation to discuss the tax advantages of contracting in more detail and the different possible scenarios.
We offer all inclusive services for contractors including…
- Company formation;
- Annual Accounts;
- Company tax returns;
- Personal Tax Returns;
- Company secretarial service;
- VAT Returns;
- PAYE Returns;
- Tax computations;
- Review of contracts for IR35 status;
- Provision of anti IR35 draft contracts;
- Dealing with IR35 disputes.
The Taxman loses most IR35 disputes!
IR35There are many factors to consider in deciding if a contractor is caught by the notorious IR35 legislation. Fundamental factors to consider:
- The right to get a substitute or helper to do the job;
- Mutuality of obligations.
- Provision of equipment;
- Financial Risk;
- Basis of Payment;
- Opportunity to profit from sound management;
- Part and parcel of the organisation;
- Right of dismissal;
- Employee benefits;
- Intention of the parties;
- Length of engagement.